Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

Talking the talk 101. How the heck do I comment?

Oh my. I've been getting a few emails from distraught readers wanting to know why their comments aren't showing up.

If you are subscribing through Feedblitz, then you cannot reply to the "feed" email to you. In order to comment on a post, then you need to open the article on the blog (you can click on the title of the post and that will take you to the actual webpage on the blog), choose the underlined word comment at the bottom of the post and then enter your comments in the pop-up window. You'll be able to choose whether to use your blogger name (if you have one) or your name and website address (if you have one) or you can tick "Anonymous" and just leave your comments.

All comments are moderated. I don't allow a comment to go through until I've read it. This helps control spam on the site. That means that it may take up to 24 hours for your comment to post. So you don't have to submit it to me multiple times wondering why your comment didn't show up immediately under the post. If your post doesn't appear within 24 hours, assume that you may have submitted it incorrectly. Feel free to email me at wspiegel@genplususa.com and I'll ensure your comment gets on the correct posting.

Finally, this new format is part of the new Blogger template. As a result, if you have an older version of a blogger account, you will not be able to post on this site until you upgrade your account to your Google user information.

I'm no tech genius, but I hope that helps. Email me if you experience any more difficulties. And keep your eyes open -- wide open -- Sunday night. There is an interesting post on its way!

No comments: