Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Will YOU be my Valentine?

I just ran a fun contest over at my group on Eons (Careers for Boomers and 50 Plus). I gave a free Fitness DVD to the 400th group member and the sign-up frenzy it created was a blast.


I don't have my own special Valentine this year, and I'm sure a few of you may be on your own, so here is my offer. Out of all of you who subscribe to this blog, I'll pull 3 names and if YOUR name is pulled, I'll send you a Valentine's gift of a free Gen Plus Fitness DVD from me, to you. If you are already a blog subscriber, don't worry, you'll be counted. If you are NOT yet subscribed, simply plug in your email into the subscription box on the right. If you don't want to subscribe, but want to be counted, send an email with the subject line "Be MY Valentine" to me directly and I'll include you in the count. I'm going to limit the draw to 500 new names, plus the existing subscriber list, so if you want to win, get your email in quickly.


Now if you were hoping for chocolate, sorry. I'm committed to giving you a gift of wellness this year. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few See's candies stashed up in the cupboard, too!


I'll post a few reminders before Wednesday.

No comments: