Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Who do YOU want to hear from?

I'm very interested in what impact the 2008 presidential election will have on our demographic (50 plus). I'm also extremely interested in finding out what each candidate's position is on issues that relate to and affect 50 plussers.

Currently, I have questions out to Hilary Clinton's and Barack Obama's official sites. (Obama's is very cool -- a good use of the internet and the idea of social communities here.) As I make my way through the list of candidates, I'm just wondering who you particularly want to hear from? You can add a comment or email me directly with the subject line: 08 Campaign.

No comments: