Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a warm wish to all of you for a happy Thanksgiving holiday. I have a lot to give thanks for -- my family (especially including my daughter!), my dog (who would be angry with me for not including her in the "family" category, but she is so special she gets her own segment), good health, a home, a car (that may or may not decide to make it into 2008) -- and you.

I'm very appreciative of your support, interest, sometimes really tough questions, and involvement in this ongoing exploration of the issues related to boomers and 50 plussers.

Hope you enjoy your Turkey, or Tofurkey, have a good snooze, relax with good company, and have mighty fine leftovers. I hope you are with family and friends that make you happy. If you are not, then consider this readership your cyber-support.

As a recent US citizen, I have to say that this is my favorite holiday of the year. LOVE it. Gobble, gobble!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were new here! Cool. Have a great day. This is my favorite holiday. Or maybe it's tied with Halloween.

Janet Spiegel said...

Hmmm...forgot about Halloween. Nah...this one is it. I became a citizen a few years ago...I'm a Canadian and lived in Canada until my mid-thirties.

I'm very proud of my Canadian heritage and I'm very proud, and honored to be a US citizen. (You'll note the American spelling of "honored" vs. the Canadian version of "honoured".)

Happy Turkey Day!