Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Say hello to Mona Lisa Consulting!

What do the Mona Lisa and I have in common? Well, for one thing, we were both conceived of before 1959. I'm sure, dear readers, that none of you find that quite as funny as I do. Oh well. At least I'm chuckling.

The other thing Mona Lisa and I have in common is that we are both part of the Mona Lisa Consulting team. Owner, Edith Bodnar and her partner, Veronica Vargas, set a goal of bringing some very strong talent together to tackle some of the bigger image, branding and marketing challenges facing medium to large size companies in a tighter and tighter global marketplace. And it gives me great pleasure to be on their roster as one of their consultants. You'll notice their link on the sidebar.

And if, like me, you love to look at that gorgeous image of the Mona Lisa, you'll appreciate the graphical approach this group has taken with a modernization of the interpretation of this great masterpiece.

No comments: