Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks to YOU!


A very happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and an extended happy Thanksgiving to the many visitors and subscribers from all around the world. It is a very strange phenomenon -- to create a community solely through the internet -- and it is both challenging and wonderful. I want to give a moment of thanks to all of you who over the past couple of years have taken the time to read my thoughts and opinions on the world of 50 plus.

Why am I considered a "veteran" blogger in this relatively new venue? Because you have been reading what I have to say and visiting again and again. Why do so many consider me 50 plus "expert"? Because experience alone doesn't cut it...you like what I have to say and generally agree with my observations and opinions.

An extra thanks to all of you who have taken the time to email or post comments about issues that have touched you. There are many other bloggers and businesses who have given support to Gen Plus as this business grows and I couldn't be doing it without you, the credit you give me, or the links you generously include on your blogs and businesses.

There are also many of you who have more recently come over to my blog as a result of the online community (Careers for Boomers and 50 Plus) we're building together at eons. It is a tough world right now for any 50 plusser looking to stay gainfully employed. So I applaud you and thank you for being brave enough to bare your souls to a complete stranger.

A blog or online business is only as successful as the people who visit, subscribe, shop, complain, praise and support you. So, again, thank you and as I carve into that fantastic Turkey tomorrow, I guarantee that you are all sitting at my table, in spirit, with my friends and family.

No comments: