Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

Blogging Boomers Carnival #54 is up.

It's time to glam things up. This week's host of the Blogging Boomers carnival is the ever "with it" designing duo over at Fabulous After 40, Cafe Glam's Debi and JoJami.

And thank goodness for the fashionistas! I can write up a blue streak, but I don't seem to have a good eye for fashion myself. I can see someone really well put together and appreciate it, but gosh darn it, when I look in my closet, I have to really work at making the fashion statement myself. Fortunately, I have an 8 year old daughter who is not hesitant at all about giving me a two-thumbs up or down before I leave the house in the morning. Friday was a resounding two thumbs down. Today I got one thumb up. You get the picture.

But if you don't have a child with discriminating fashion sense, then Cafe Glam is a must-stop.

No comments: