Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bend, Stretch, Yoga to the Stars!

It's all about online...and I missed out on a fantastic bloggers only conference interview of Anne Cushman, Yoga teacher and author, Enlightenment for Idiots. Not only has this book been described as “A hilarious take on the quest for truth” by Publisher’s Weekly, honestly, how often does a novel cover travel, India, pregnancy, motherhood, Yoga and the search for enlightenment? I may have missed the interview session, but I have the link to it for your listening pleasure. And it is fantastic. I took up yoga a couple of years ago and after I was finally able to touch my toes...well...just enjoy and see why us blogger types love these types of media confabs, especially when moderated by blogger conference guru and fellow blogger, Cynthia Samuels.

No comments: