Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Gen Plus list

In the blog world, there is an "A" list -- of top 100 blogs (in terms of traffic and visibility) and a "Z" list that was put together to showcase 100 interesting, but not top traffic sites. The Z-list on Dosh Dosh, credits Mack Collier (A Viral Garden) with starting ‘The Z List‘ (the original list) in December 2006.

This concept has inspired and intrigued me, so I am putting together a Gen Plus list of 100 blogs/websites that focus on the 50 plus and Boomer demographics, which I'll publish once I'm satisfied with the all the links.

If you write about Boomers or 50 plus or focus on those markets and want to be considered for the link list, please send me your site name and url and a short description to wspiegel@genplususa.com If you are already on my favorites, you will be included.

The intention is to make 50 plus and Boomer readers aware of these interesting voices and drive traffic to those sites.

No comments: