Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Coming up...What's on the horizon?

So much to write about and so little time!

First big piece of news: I've arranged to host a "Town Hall" for Gen Plussers, in Los Angeles (suburb of Encino) at a lovely venue. More details to follow, but here is some info to start getting the word out. Tentative date: Tuesday, January 22nd. (Very good traffic day!) Time: 2 - 4ish. We'll have the venue until about 5:30 , but a lot of you will need to head home before the traffic gets bad.
Who can come? If you are a Gen Plusser (i.e. a boomer or 50 plusser) who has something to say, needs some career help, or just wants to develop community, this is for you. We'll have some very cool guests joining us...all experts in their fields...and all coming just for you.

What's the cost? Nothing. No charge. There will, however, be food and drink available for purchase. So please help support this generous business and come hungry!

How do I register? I'll be sending out more info shortly, however, space is extremely limited, so I'll be registering people on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to be on the list, simply email me at wspiegel@genplususa.com and give me your name and contact info. I'll send you a confirmation email as soon as I have the date firmed up.

No comments: