Welcome to the Gen Plus Blog

It's a backstage pass to info on jobs and life at 50+. Gen Plus, headed by Janet Wendy Spiegel, is dedicated to baby boomers and the plus generation of age 50 and older. Read up and speak out on issues affecting your future: jobs, income, life and respect.

About Me

My photo
Northridge, California, United States
Successful businesswoman, consultant, entrepreneur. I operate two businesses -- social media consulting, AND premium pet care services in the West San Fernando Valley. Love what I do, love life.

Gen Plus has relocated to www.GenPlusUSA.com

Friday, October 05, 2007

A Few Other Notes to Note

1) Over the weekend keep your eyes open for a new survey focused on the 50 plus worker -- I'll have a survey link on the blog. I'd love for as many of you to participate as possible. It will only be up for a limited time, so get your voice heard quickly.
2) A report on a wonderful webconference I was privileged to take part in as well as a link to the podcast.
3) An announcement of a fantastic new resource book on financial information for all you Gen Plussers -- through blogs!
4) Proud to be a Gen Plusser? Well, I know I am. And to celebrate I'll be releasing some terrific logo'd Gen Plus must haves -- for job interviews, for the office (at home or in someone's business), in addition to the items already available in the Gen Plus Shop (
http://genplus.blogspot.com/shop.aspx)
5) More updates on the venue for the Town Hall meeting in LA in mid-January.

No comments: